Trainee / internship with perspective
Under the umbrella of Pampus Media House 4 companies offer services on the area of Marketing Communications, eCommerce, Product Photography, Post-production and DTP operations.
4 companies offering independent specialist services to their clients but when requested, working closely together. By combining expertise when needed we care for the goals our customers want to achieve.
Best results can be achieved by defining clear goals, by really collaborating with our customers as a partner, by acting pro-actively rather than just doing a job what is requested …
Supported by in-house developed management software, our production teams can work directly together with stakeholders on clients side. No unneeded overhead, a transparent organization combined with 24/7 insights for both clients and production management.
In this dynamic environment we are looking for an Trainee / Intern.
Education / skills & areas of interest:
- A bachelor or master degree
- Fluently English speaking and writing
- Preferably Dutch speaking and writing as well
- Good skills in creating MS Power Point presentations
- Good skills in MS Excel and MS Word
- Having interest in areas of fashion, food, retail and eCommerce
- Preferable having some knowledge from the Adobe Creative suite, mainly with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign
- Good verbal communication skills
- Business analysis / research for software development
- Business presentations
- Preparations of a project plan / offers
- Documentation / creation of user manuals + FAQ
- Marketing / social media
- (database) Publishing
- Data enrichment
- Studio management
- Photography / image retouch processes
Traineeship / Internship for a minimal period of 8 months, afterwards an option for a full-time position.
More information? Chandni Mangrey 06-13965655, email@example.com